• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recruiter Projection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyCreamer

Howdy all,

Well, just got off the phone with my recruiter, and after chatting for a little bit, he said, verbatim "NFO would snatch you right up." He mostly based on my ASTB score 58/8/9/8. He said they were sending applications for people with 60's and 70's OAR and 9's across the board for SNA apps, and they were still selecting NFO and not SNA.

So, it sounds like if / when I apply, if NFO is anywhere on my selection list, I'd probably get it. The way he was talking about pilot (just like everywhere else), it's just full up like nothing else. I'll still list it first, but it appears when I apply, NFO here I come. Just depends on when the selection board meets I suppose!

~Nate

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You would have a blast as a NFO!

Don't delay any longer!!!

Good luck.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Rednight27 said:
Will they take army grunts? How do I find out my scores?
If you renounce the dark side, why sure.

If you mean ASTB scores, your recruiter will tell you when he gets the ofical score. Might take awhile.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Sounds good for you. Hopefully everything works out. Remember though, his job is to recruit you so he may emphasize the things he thinks you want to hear.

VAmookie

wink said:
If you renounce the dark side, why sure.

If you mean ASTB scores, your recruiter will tell you when he gets the ofical score. Might take awhile.

most recruiters can just run your test results through the computer, so they can tell you unofficially.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
CORPSviation said:
most recruiters can just run your test results through the computer, so they can tell you unofficially.

Actually, most recruiters can't. The new test scoring protocal has been a work in progress. Most NRDs have not been approved for on site scoring or lack the equipment. The old test was unofficially scored by hand. On site scoring was yanked from the NRDs out of fear of compromise.

RevnR6

Getting Closer and Closer by the minute
My recruiter told me the same thing. ASTB Scores 62 9/9/9. He said I would most likely be picked for NFO not pilot.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RevnR6 said:
My recruiter told me the same thing. ASTB Scores 62 9/9/9. He said I would most likely be picked for NFO not pilot.

Smoke'n scores. Good Luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.