• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recruiting, OCS, Quotas, Contracts and Bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfinillini

If anyone knows details regarding regional quotas for OCS applicants, guaranteed air contracts, and enlisting bonuses please send me a private message so I can ask you some questions.

Thanks

Arc Angel

2nd Lt at TBS
I'd just talk to your OSO. He or she is going to know more that subject than most anyone else on this forum.

surfinillini

My OSO seems kind of distant. I think he might've already filled his quota for this part of the year and that is why I'm asking questions about quotas. I'm not going to go straight to my OSO and ask why does not seem very interested. Thats just disrespectful and disengenious or else I would ask.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
I was pro rec'd and non final select for Navy OCS. I am now thinking about applying to the Marines. I definately think that they have numbers to meet b/c my OSO is die hard about getting my application in. He seems interested in just meeting the minimums for PFT, ASTB, etc.... He said he has slots open for October's class as well as January's. I need to retake the ASTB since I scored a 5/5 instead of a 5/6 which sucks! Just barely missed it and now I have to restudy for that drasted exam.

reapergm

Sorry to hear about the Navy, that stinks. Talk to Spin. He didnt get into the Navy, decided Marines. Hes now about to go to flight training. He loves the Marines. Everything happens for a reason.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Thanks, spin, if you are out there PM me :). Although someone on here said you can only take the ASTB twice now and I have already done so and scored a 50 and 5/5 which isn't high enough for Marine Air. I hope that isn't true. If it is I will just have to train for ground.

froghead1

E6286,
I noticed you posted something on marineocs.com about the DC area. Are you in the area? If so, PM me. For some reason, I can't get any of the forums on that website to work.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Froghead1,

I am currently in Pittsburgh but move into an apartment in Arlington (Shirlington Village to be exact) July 24. I start a new job Aug. 9 so I have two weeks of nothing to do before work. Then, once I begin work I will still have plenty of time for working out with you as it is a government job.

Status
Not open for further replies.