• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsavy10

I can't say I'm surprised, but it still sucks. He didn't give me a reason, just that no one is being accepted. If anything it has been a real kick in the a?? to get in gear and really improve my application.

Adrenaline Rush

im sorry gsavy,,, it seems as if good candidates like ourselves our being punnished because the navy accepted too many people last year..so we have to stand out in order to make it in

gsavy10

Ghost, I submitted my application three weeks ago. I know your application has been there a long time. I'm guessing that you've made it to the next round or else you would have heard by now. Unless you had a second or third choice.

The Navy doesn't "need" me, but Jack Daniels will always be there for me.

ghost_ttu

hmmmmm I think we all know that I'm gonna be an SNA or nuttin! I got an email from my recruiter saying he is checking everyday and he has no idea why they aren't saying anything.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Goliath112

hey gsavy didn't you have a 58 OAR? I mean who the hell does the Navy want now? man all these rejections are disapointing.

man the wait is killing me

aoconnor

My stats:
PU - 60
SU - 70
Run - 10:55

OAR - 44
The rest I am not sure, I think 5's. I never officially got to see them. May have been better with a study guide.

LOR's
Professor's
Father in Law
Past employers

GPA: 3.75
Junior
Major: Peace, War, & Defense at UNC-Chapel Hill

Have no idea why my packet is still there. It took me a year to do it because I had to make two. One while I was at a community college, which is when I took the test, then I made a new one last summer.

According to my rec., the cat is in the bag. However, the wait is making me wonder.

Good luck to all of us, hope we make it to the fleet.

BJ

Sorry to hear about the struggles but what you have to remember not to be too concerned with if anything is closed or not. If you can get a recruiter to submit your package go ahead and do it. Things change in recruiting constantly. What may be closed today may be open in a month or two. Particulary with officers, end strength is the name of the game. There may be a certain number of people that retire for a specific designator that would cause recruiting efforts to gear up again. You never know. If anyone is told that something is closed continue to check back with the recruiters or consider calling another recruiter in your area. Its your career and you must be persistent and go for it.

gsavy10

I'm by no means giving up. If anything my motivation has increased since I got rejected. It's a tough time and I just have to improve my application for the next time around. Still, I cannot afford to put all of my eggs in one basket. I WILL get in it's just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.