• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rental info at KCRG

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Throwing this in here since I'm blind and can't seem to find the Miscellaneous section...

Anyone have any recommendations/warnings for the FBOs at KCRG for rentals? The websites don't seem to want to mention if they rent or not and thought some here might have some local knowledge.

I'm not super-excited about looking into the club at KNIP, but thoughts on that place are welcome, too.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
My only experience with renting at CRG was in May 2004 so Im sure things have changed, but I had nothing but good experiences. They had late model Cessnas with autopilots and moving map GPS. This was just on the cusp of the all glass rage in light singles so nobody had that yet. I can't recall which FBO it was or what their beefier planes were. I looked through my flight bag for any receipts but couldn't find any, so sorry about that.

As for price, I am absolutely sure that I checked every FBO and school at every airport in Jacksonville and the place at Craig had the best wet rates out of anybody. Wish I had a name for you.