• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Replacing lost det coins

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
The movers lost the box that had all of Husband's det coins in it. I'd love to replace them for him. Is that even possible, and if so, how would I go about doing that?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This will be difficult to do because most DET coins are produced in a limited fashion. If you are looking to replace squadron coins, I'd start by contacting the squadron Public Affairs Officer. My best advice for DET coins would be to contact squadronmates that were with him and hopefully they have an extra coin they are willing to give up. You might also look at one of the multitude of coin websites to see if they have any extra. Good luck.

-ea6bflyr ;)

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
Thanks. I'll contact the squadron and see if I can at least get him squadron coins, and I should be able to track down the OIC from at least one of his dets.