• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Requirements for a naval aviator’s career?

Fly/Navy

Hi guys,
I suppose that several other people before me have asked comparable questions yet - but maybe some of you can help me with mine.
I am a former naval aviator officer cadet of a NATO member country, have served as well in the air force before and presently work as a professional pilot (ATPL(A)) and fixed-wing flight instructor within the civilian aviation sector. I have decided to retreat from my officer’s career due to the very disappointing career perspectives in our military (regarding inoperative equipment, bad leadership as well as planning shortcomings, and generally bad career opportunities as a flying officer). I am now 25 years of age and just interested in the requirements of the U.S. Navy to enlist as an officer cadet for a naval aviator’s career.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
You have to be a U.S. citizen to be an officer in the U.S. military. You also have to have a 4 year degree from an accredited university. Then you have to apply (the boards are only every 6 months or so), get accepted and complete officer candidate school before your 27th birthday.

So unless you are already a U.S. citizen and college graduate, it isn't going to happen.