• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Retaining your Slot for Flight School

Status
Not open for further replies.

beau

Quick question, I'm suppose to graduate in May, but not sure if that is going to happen or not (have to get an A to graduate
banghead_125.gif
). I already have my service selection as Pilot. If I dont graduate in May and have to wait till June to get commissioned, will I loose my Pilot slot? Right now I'm studying my ass off to pull out the A, but I really need to know!

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

JayManC

what did your recruiter say, even if you get commissioned in june, once you get to API youll prolly get Alpha-Pooled until a date opens up.

<insert something witty here:>

beau

I'm In ROTC.......no recruiter thank god! I'm wondering if I'll lose my Service Selection and have to go to another community such as SWO? This is my question if I wasent clear.

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Talk to your class advisor and see what he/she says. You will probably be put on Leave of Absence (LOA) for the summer session and be allowed to finish you degree (You pay for classes). More than likey, your class advisor will have to coordinate with CNET, but you shouldn't lose your pilot slot. Hope this helps!
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

beau

Yeah this helps sir, thanks. Its a tough class and thats why I'm worried. What squadron are you in? My Pap's was CO of the Scorpions way back in 85-86 era. So I guess still have some Prowler and Scorpion pride left over from my childhood up in Whidbey.

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Was in the Cougars, but now I am on shore duty at Penn State NROTC. I miss the mountains...
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.