• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Robots evolve the ability to lie/altrusim

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Study shows that some robots would lie about whether they were getting "poison" or "food." If they were getting poison, they would lie and flash all thier friends to come on over and get some "food." While their comrades were getting the life drained out of them, they would mosey on over to where the food was at... In contrast some of the robots that had been deceived would flash warning messages to the others as they had thier batteries drained...

What's this got to do with military aviation? Can you imagine a conversation with the J-CAS going like this!?:

What the h-e double hockey sticks did you just do, J-UCAS?
Baloney sandwiches! You fired a spoiler.
0101110100 1100011010 1000001010
l didn't see smitty! l didn't see him hit! For Christmas sake! You gave him a warning shot!
0100110101 0010100010 1000110111
You'd better be right. From now on... one shot, one kill. No exceptions. Do you understand?

:eek::D

(Bad language TBS'd out:D)

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I was trying to combine the movies Sniper and Stealth... looks like it turned out worse than when the journals Dissent and Commentary merged to make Dysentery...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was trying to combine the movies Sniper and Stealth... looks like it turned out worse than when the journals Dissent and Commentary merged to make Dysentery...

Nice try, but it came off like PUI (posting under the influence)

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

2563178.jpg

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle

I guess I'm the only one that thought it was hilarious! I have a very active imagination. nice post! :D

Lawman

None
In other news horny japanese buisnessmen rejoice at the news that the Robot will be able to realistically lie about them having a huge penis....

Real-DollBritney12.JPG

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Computers have been lying for about 40 years.....maybe only us older types remember the lying and murdering HAL 9000

HAL_6499.gif

MasterBates

My distrust of glass cockpits and all things computerized that fly was brought upon by seeing that movie.

Oh, and the "Stargate" sequence near the end is awesome when you are watching it with a fever that has you borderline hallucinating.