• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Running/Track Training

zelda

Nomad
I realize a little off topic, but thought I'd give it a try. . .

Would anyone know of a local running group that has organized runs and/or track workouts in Norfolk? I'm trying to get back into shape and gain some speed and endurance. I can go out and do 4-6 miles on my own, but I tend to slack and not be as consistent. A group always helps with the motivation and giving that extra push.

My boss is trying to convince me to do a half ironman triathlon with her this summer. . .

Ex Rigger

pilot
http://www.tidewaterstriders.com/

The Tidewater Striders is one of the largest running clubs in the United States. The Tidewater Striders promotes fitness-related activities including running, walking and multi-sport events. All levels of ability are welcomed.
Membership in the Tidewater Striders includes:

The Tidewater Striders is a club for everyone – not just the elite runners. There is a place for people of all levels of fitness from the social fitness walker to the most competitive racer.
The current membership is approximately 1900 individuals. Our members are not only people in the Tidewater area; we also have members that have moved throughout the US.