• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Russia Unveils Pilotless ‘Stealth’ Bomber

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
scat_attack.jpg

Skat Attack - Looks like this will be shitting all over everyones parade...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sure looks like they borrowed a bit from the X-32 and flipped the design up side down and eliminated the cockpit.

3-29-2005-20015A%20Small%20Web%20view.jpg

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
THREADJACK

Only time I use the term "skat" is hunting deer...
wtail-scat-big-buck-weldon.jpg

/THREADJACK

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I was thinking the same thing schnugg.

Mikoyana design bureau, Vladimir Barkovsky, as saying that the Skat will be able to attack land and sea targets even while coming under heavy anti-aircraft fire.

^^
I pretty sure most aircraft can do this, so are they planning to have it get shot at. :D

You can do anything in combat once. Is skat Russian for "divine wind?"

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
...Is skat Russian for "divine wind?"

MarineMike, you read fiction books, do ya?

Sure looks like they borrowed a bit from the X-32 and flipped the design up side down and eliminated the cockpit.

HeyJoe, I was thinking the same thing, then I scrolled down and saw your post. It looks a little more than "copied." It looks to me like "stolen" or "sold." Somebody needs to ask some questions in the Boeing direction. Looks like a partial cost-recoup operation to me.

...just sayin...

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
The questions that come to my mind are... Will Russia actually be able to fund any significant production of this aircraft??? How and where will they employ it? And more importantly... why would they employ it?

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
^^^God i was hoping that horrible movie wouldn't be brought up...