• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Saddam Hussein hospitalized..

KSUFLY

pilot
Feed the SOB so he can stand trial, be found guilty, and then hung to death on the streets of Iraq.

jmiller82

We were just talking about how/if they were to find him guilty and sentence him to death (which the prosecution is going for), how would they do it? I think it'd be a public beheading (televised of course), but others were saying a unity might be formed among the Iraqi people if he is spared and only sentenced to life.. Either way, the guy is toast... I heard in some report last year when they first were prepping for trial, that he had taken up gardening and like the special cookies that he received.. That guy has it too good..

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
Feed the SOB so he can stand trial, be found guilty, and then hung to death on the streets of Iraq.

No need to feed him, we'll just let him starve so can he feel like all the people he starved and oppresed in Iraq.

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
You guys are making me feel bad for sending him a card jeeez! :D

getwellsoon.jpg

Do you think he'll like it? I think this card is masculine yet compassionate.

I hope the fvcker dies

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Let us hope and pray this apparatus becomes an hourly regimen as part of Saddam's care and feeding:

onedge

pilot
It certainly dosen't look musch like a beach ball or an acordian, but what the hell is that?

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
It certainly dosen't look musch like a beach ball or an acordian, but what the hell is that?

Snicker...he he he :D It's a uh...bladder out of a camelback! Yeah that's it! you put your mouth on the white end and drink the water.

camelback.jpg