• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Save a JDAM for this couple...

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
I told my wife that they I wished there was a microwave big enough to stuff his sorry ass in it.

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
Actually, I think a soothing massage with my 3,000 psi pressure washer would be appropriate. Then when they start jack-hammering, and/ or bleeding, maybe a trip to the big powder coating oven.

Sorry, I got carried away...it's the training...maybe this should be moved to the "torture" thread.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I'd not waste my time with this sorry excuse for a human. Throw him in a pit and leave him be. He'll die slowly and painfully... and we'll let God sort out what to do with him.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I'd not waste my time with this sorry excuse for a human. Throw him in a pit and leave him be. He'll die slowly and painfully... and we'll let God sort out what to do with him.

Not good enough. Eye for an eye. Bust out that microwave, "yo".:icon_rage

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Actually, I think a soothing massage with my 3,000 psi pressure washer would be appropriate. Then when they start jack-hammering, and/ or bleeding, maybe a trip to the big powder coating oven.

Sorry, I got carried away...it's the training...maybe this should be moved to the "torture" thread.
Ill approve that treatment. When I was younger, I was doing some driveway cleaning for my pops and got my finger in the stream ... put a deep gash in my hand, hurt like hell. Perfect for these two.