• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Scheduling ASTB

Chase.Moyer

Good Morning!!

I am really struggling scheduling this ASTB. Currently located at NAS JAX and have called multiple numbers and still haven't been able to get ahold of someone who schedules the ASTB. Has anyone recently scheduled an ASTB in Florida and could provide with a number you used to get in contact with someone.

Thanks,
Chase

kotn

I took it at my recruiter's office in Orlando. If you don't mind the drive, PM me and I'll send the office's contact info.

tenneya

Here is a list of examiners in the Jacksonville area. You can contact one of them to schedule the exam.

MARREROBERTHAOfficer Processor Asst.(904) 396-5909bertha.marrero@navy.milNTAG JACKSONVILLEJACKSONVILLEFL
CARTAGENAJOLT(904) 256-7427jcartag@ju.eduNROTC Unit, Jacksonville UniversityJacksonvilleFL
TUCKERJONATHANNC1 (CCC)(904) 542-1059jonathan.m.tucker2@navy.milNAVSUP FLEET LOGISTICS CENTER JACKSONVILLEJACKSONVILLEFL
CURATOLADOUGLASOfficer Programs Examiner(570) 263-7018douglas.curatola@navy.milNTAG JACKSONVILLEJACKSONVILLEFL
PERKINSJENNIFEROPL(904) 396-5909jennifer.perkins2@navy.milNTAG JACKSONVILLEJACKSONVILLEFL
HARRISKARLMA1(904) 396-5909karl.harris1@navy.milNTAG JACKSONVILLEJACKSONVILLEFL
DILLYJOYCEOPA(904) 399-3840joyce.dilly@navy.milNTAG JACKSONVILLEJACKSONVILLEFL

Switchstone

Keep in mind that the POCs might have changed #s, or simply no longer offer testing. As a worst case scenario, you can reach out directly to the APEX folks in Pcola, and see if they can put you in touch with a proctor in your local area. The primary POCs are very, very easy to get a hold of. I can count on one hand the number of times I couldn't reach them on the first dial, and that's even counting the 5/6 hour time zone difference.

exNavyOffRec

To add to what @Switchstone said if I were to try to contact any on that list I would try the ones with titles OPA or OPL, those are often civilians and in positions for years, and even if the people have changed the desk numbers should be the same, while all may be listed as examiners often an NRD/NTAG only has 1 primary person that administers as often they only have 2 testing computers now.