• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Scholarship Acceptance

tbird4747

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had received an acceptance letter for the early board of NROTC Marine Option. Also anyone who has previously received the scholarship from the early board, when did you get your acceptance letter? Thank you for your help.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Your post count is 2, and the second one is a "anyone there?" And you're viewing the thread right now, too? You're that guy who stares at the phone waiting for that girl to call back, aren't you?

Sorry. Good luck with the board. Semper fi, and if that doesn't work, semper gumby.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Concur w/ phrog on this one dude...

All you can do is sit and wait. When the board reviwes your package, they'll let you know their decision. No sooner, no later.

Just sit back and chill. T'was what I (and everyone else here) had to do everytime we applied for something.

Good luck.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
phrogdriver said:
You're that guy who stares at the phone waiting for that girl to call back, aren't you?

"You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?"

@Tbird - It took forever for me to get word (on the Navy side) when I applied. As I recall I didn't know I had the scholarship locked up until about a month before graduation.

Waiting sucks... I would recommend you go try to enjoy what's left of high school.