• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sea Smurfs

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well, yeah. Didn't you hear? We're living in a fascist police state run by evil multi-nationals using the military as puppets to suppress dissent.

Nevermind that they're perfectly free to protest, insult and denigrate said evil police state...irony is not taught in universities these days.

If I could have just one wish, it'd be that the screeching self-righteous could go live in an actual police state for a while. You know, where actual secret police hook you up to electrodes for even having thoughts as this "journalist" expressed.

Okay, two wishes. A soapy from Drew Barrymore and Scarlett Johansson is #1.

That being said, if we're really going to ramp up a secret military police force to crush the hippies, can't we come up with something more menacing than "Sea Smurfs"? I mean, really. Call it "Force X" or something, at least.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Okay, two wishes. A soapy from Drew Barrymore and Scarlett Johansson is #1.

Ahh the Drew Barrymore Foamie (I always heard them called foamie, I assume we are talking about the same thing)...I've been dreaming about her since Poison Ivy...

helmet91

contemplating applying again...
I'm surprised they didn't mention that crackpot Cynthia McKinney's claims of 5000 killed by the DoD after Katrina...

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
The author IS a nut job. Mckinney is worse though