• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Security Clearances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bc101

I have a question for a research topic. What do NA/NFO's need security clearances for, including which platforms, reasoning behind it, when in your career,etc. If you have additional links I would appreciate that as well. Thanks for your help.

phrogpilot73

All officers require a Secret. Some jobs require more. Reasoning is because you'll be exposed to classified stuff. When? Pretty much when you hit the fleet. That's all that you need to know about it now.

Brunes

pilot
I needed a secret to be able to go on to the bridge of my ship...That was the standard. Everyone from the CO to the newest E-2 got at least Secret clearance.

I wouldn't be surprised if a TS with SCI is standard for most aviators- but like Harrier said- The internets isn't really going to get you the answers you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.