• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SFC Jared Monti, USA, MOH

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Sad that the only way to earn a MOH in the GWOT is posthumously. Anyone have an insight as to why?

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Sad that the only way to earn a MOH in the GWOT is posthumously. Anyone have an insight as to why?

Can opened. Worms everywhere.

I feel like we need a special forum for the recurring threads that come along every six months or so.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
CNN aired the ceremony live yesterday. I had never seen one before. I don't understand why they made such a fuss over Obama awarding his first MOH to an Afghanistan soldier and not an Iraq one...

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Sure has- different topic, different thread:

Medal of Honor criteria and award inflation
http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141781&highlight=award+inflation

Caught a quick segment today on CNN talking about the controversy. I guess Secretary Gates was asked about it at a recent news conference and he apparently orrdered several previous cases/awards from Iraq and Afghanistan be reviewed.