• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Showdown: Air Combat

badger16

None
Anybody going to check this out tonight on the Military channel? I met the host last year at EAA, really nice guy. Even got me and a buddy a private walk around of the Raptor with the plane captain. I wish I had my TV set up so I could check it out...:icon_rage

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Anybody going to check this out tonight on the Military channel? I met the host last year at EAA, really nice guy. Even got me and a buddy a private walk around of the Raptor with the plane captain. I wish I had my TV set up so I could check it out...:icon_rage

Wow....they actually let you inside the fence? :)

el douge

This one time at band camp...
Wow....they actually let you inside the fence? :)

Yes they did let us in. We were right up to it, but they would not let us touch it. Max is a good guy. It was really neat to have the tour. The planes were guarded with tight security for constantly. It was rather interesting walking up to the planes before we had the captain with us.

cgoetz

Air Combat Thingy On Military Channel

Hey Anyone See That Thing They Had On The Military Channel About The Air Combat Recreations. It Was Pretty Sick, But It Is Hosted By An Air Force Dude.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I thought it was a pretty well done show. I actually was really impressed with the story of James Jabbara..... quite a guy.

FLY_USMC

pilot
I thought it was a pretty well done show. I actually was really impressed with the story of James Jabbara..... quite a guy.
I have yet to watch the show, it's DVR'd, but I have to comment that my first solo was at Col James Jabara Airport.

Steve Davies

Aviation Writer & Photographer
Speaking of aviators who went down the media route, whatever happened to Robert Shaw, author of, Fighter Combat: Tactics and Maneuvering?

Phrost_Bite

Future Flyboy
What ever happened to that show Dogfights that came on the history channel? I thought it was pretty cool, but I haven't seen it on the TV guide lately.

B

Blutonski816

What ever happened to that show Dogfights that came on the history channel? I thought it was pretty cool, but I haven't seen it on the TV guide lately.

One friday of the every month, they have like a little mini marathon of 3 episodes back-to-back. It's inconsistent, though, but I assure you it's still on.

MPH

I just caught the Richard Ira Bong episode and couldn't help but laugh at some of the animation and sound effects. The voice actor they had for Bong's lead sounded like he was no more than 14.