• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Special Invite for Air Warriors Members Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Check Six

To All Air Warriors Members,

Over on our new Mil Aviation forum,

http://www.combatedgemag.com/forum/

we have running an incentive for everyone that if you register, vote in the two polls, then you receive a comp one year sub to the new magazine. Well have decided that if any members from Air Warriors come over and join, then I will go ahead and put you on the VIP list which means you get a freebie subscription to the mag for as long as you want it.

Just wanted to do something to say thanks to the members here who have supported the magazine.

Cheers,

Ned aka Check Six.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I registered and took the polls. How do I take advantage of your generous offer?

Check Six

Have had a few emails asking what the magazine is going to be about. So here is some info for you.

Combat Edge is going to be a 64 page, plus covers, full colour trade publication with features on military aviation worldwide. Each issue will have features on all forms of military aviation and those involved in it.

We are printing 15,000 copies to start off and it will be a quarterly publication, growing to bi-monthly and then monthly.

The writers are involved in the industry and some of the best aviation photogs out there so it is going to be a must have magazine.

Whereas there are enthusiast type mags out there now, this is going to be a trade magazine for the industry, by the industry. If you fly fighters, transports, helos, work on them, fix them, oversee them or command them, there is going to be something in Combat Edge for you.

Its not to be confused with Air Combat Commands safety magazine, although we will have some safety features in there.

So all in all its a must have magazine, and launch issue is being worked on right now.

So if you would like your complimentary subscription to the magazine just duck on over to the above mentioned forum, register, make your posts and PM me with a name and postal address. You cant get it any easier than that.

Cheers

Ned

Status
Not open for further replies.