• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Special Leave Accrual

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Due to the DOD's leave and travel restrictions inhibiting members to properly manage leave balances, members can now carry leave balances in excess of 60 days (not to exceed 120 days) of leave into the new fiscal year. That balance may be carried until September 30, 2023. Good news, especially for anyone going on terminal leave before then!

Attachments

• SPECIAL-LEAVE-ACCRUAL.pdf
    441.8 KB · Views: 10

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Due to the DOD's leave and travel restrictions inhibiting members to properly manage leave balances, members can now carry leave balances in excess of 60 days (not to exceed 120 days) of leave into the new fiscal year. That balance may be carried until September 30, 2023. Good news, especially for anyone going on terminal leave before then!

So now you can sell back more leave instead of taking terminal when it's denied for operational necessity! hooray!

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
This is great!!! I'm at 60+ days right now and have been taking every other Monday off so I don't lose any. Now, with retirement less than 24 months away, this is going to extend my terminal leave!

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
This is great!!! I'm at 60+ days right now and have been taking every other Monday off so I don't lose any. Now, with retirement less than 24 months away, this is going to extend my terminal leave!
I’m in the same boat, I’m at 71 days right now, I was sweating it. I’ll be going in terminal in 22’. This’ll help!