• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SPECIAL WARFARE SUPPLY OFFICER

Simogue

Hello everyone, I just got selected as a supply officer in the Navy. Does anyone know anything about it or anybody who is a SPECWAR SUPPO? I know those billets do not come very often but I would like to know.
Thank You

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Disclaimer: I wasn't a SUPPO...

A friend of mine was a SUPPO and interviewed for a NSW billet. He flew himself up to Little Creek and met with some of the command. Expect to PT with them during their daily routine. I think he was there for most of the day. He thought it went well but didn't get picked up. I can't remember if it was a PERS/timing issue or if there was just a better candidate.

He had to do a boat tour as a DISBO first, so this NSW billet was a second tour option for him.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello everyone, I just got selected as a supply officer in the Navy. Does anyone know anything about it or anybody who is a SPECWAR SUPPO? I know those billets do not come very often but I would like to know.
Thank You

If no one responds here, at supply corps school everyone gets briefed on the supply corps career path including the various jobs/billets. I believe this is done before first tour preferences are submitted.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Supply Officer here:

To be honest it’s very tough but possible.

The best bet is to rank at the top of the class at Supply School to get the coveted one or two or so spots that are open.

Other wise your next chance is as a LT DH, which as mentioned requires an interview. A buddy of mine was a DEVGRU SUPPO and had a great time. But yeah expect to be a PT stud.