• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Spying on America with Canadian Curency?

Cate

Pretty much invincible
That doesn't seem a terribly reliable method of tracking someone. As the article pointed out, it is the sort of thing that wouldn't seem out of place if you found it in your pocket or briefcase, but it's also the sort of thing that could be used to buy a newspaper. I see a future full of spies tracking newsstand clerks and Starbucks barristas all over Canada...

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
I liked the part in the second to last paragraph:

"...and the case of a female foreign spy who seduced her American boyfriend to steal his computer passwords."

So comfortingly retro. Like the good old days of the cold war.

Beautiful spy: "I'm not ready to sleep with you yet, at least not without proof that we trust each other. Like...fer instance....oh, I don't know. Why don't you tell me your super-secret computer passwords?"

KSUFLY

pilot
SHIT!!! I always carry two silver dollars with me. Maybe I should check them out and make sure nobody's following me.

On a different note, how would someone get their caller ID number to show up as 000-000-0000?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
On a different note, how would someone get their caller ID number to show up as 000-000-0000?

Some government numbers show up like that, and it is generally on purpose. Though it is so unusual that it kinda defeats the purpose.........;)

As for getting it yourself, call the phone company and ask. All they can do is say no.........:D

KSUFLY

pilot
Some government numbers show up like that, and it is generally on purpose. Though it is so unusual that it kinda defeats the purpose.........;)

As for getting it yourself, call the phone company and ask. All they can do is say no.........:D

I was just asking because I got a wrong number call the other day and it came up like that. They could barely speak english and I was just curious how it came up as all zeros. Thanks.

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
SHIT!!! I always carry two silver dollars with me. Maybe I should check them out and make sure nobody's following me.

You can pay a relatively low fee to do this. I used mine to help locate my grandson. www.spoofcard.com