• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

STA-21 selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

Hello,
I have visited this site for quite a while but this is the first time I've posted. I have joined the Navy, and I am set to ship out on July 14 right after high school. I want to eventually get into the STA-21 program and be a pilot. I only have a 2.0 GPA in high school and I was curious if I had any chance of getting in to the program, and what advice if any you had.

cricechex

Luck, I think the reason no one has responded to your post is because there have been so many people asking the same question on other threads. You are just starting out and have a very long way to go before you should even start to ask what your odds are of getting into the program. To answer your question, it doesn't matter what types of grades you got in high school. Just do your absolute best from day one in the Navy and keep applying until you get what you want. In the mean while, look at what others have posted in the "enlisted commissioning programs" section of the website.

CRiceChex

Luck

Thanks. I realise that I am a long way from sta-21 selection, mostly I just wanted to hear that my high school GPA wouldnt ruin my chances. I read some posts in the enlisted commishening section and that answered alot of my questions, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.