• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Standard PLC questionnaire

Scamahmrd

Boiler Up!
pilot
Does anyone know where I can get, preferably online, the standard PLC questionnaire. I need to find it for an interview. I don't have and OSO because I'm attempting an interservice transfer, so I'm having to put the package together myself. Thanks in advance.

cWood30

PLC Sr's Candidate
I can fax one of mine to you, but it would come on two sheets. One being the front of the PIQ and the other the back. I'd have to use my apartment office's fax machine, and I don't know if you can fax it as a front/back paper. PM me your number and I can get to it sometime tomorrow.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Did you try talking to the Senior Marine at whatever Squadron you are in right now? I have seen numberous papers dealing with that...

cWood30

PLC Sr's Candidate
Just for anyone else, here's the questionnaire side of the sheet I had given to me by my OSO. There was also another side to this, which was a briefing written by my OSO to the recepient, which also included the local address of my Officer Selection Office. I also have that side, but I don't think it's necessary, and it should be relative to your local OSO.

jl5qir.jpg