• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

START TO FINSH

Status
Not open for further replies.

elzie44

All,
Can anyone with prior service tell me how long the OCS application process took from start to finish and perhaps the sequence of events? It would also be helpful to know what documentation they will need so that I have every thing when I walk in the door. One other thing, if you are pushing the age limits do they have any more of a sense of urgency?

"PRIOR PROPER PLANNING PREVENTS PISS POOR PERFORMANCE"

ELZIE44

rhollin1

Well elzie, I am in the process right now. I started my package the end of August and should be done within a few weeks. If you want you can go to this website. It's not much but it does have the basics which is what you’re looking for. You are going to need to take the exam. I have the ASTB study guide on that site for you to download and study. Also there is a link called OCS Commissioning Procedures that has the whole process in a nutshell.

http://www.geocities.com/ronhollin/

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

Status
Not open for further replies.