• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Starting research for OCS

liquidtide203

I have just started researching for OCS. I am graduating in December and looking to apply but January. I already met with a officer recruiter but he was not very helpful. I am interested in SWO but only because its the only one I am familiar with. I have a 2.7GPA (which I am concerned is too low) and I have already start filling out some of the paper work the officer recruiter gave me but I don't know what steps I should be taking now. I have just briefly started to look at the ASTB but are there any books out there that are better than others. And I have started training for the PFT. What else should I be doing? Any tips and advice is great.

TTUalumn07

Talk to an Officer Selection Officer, not a recruiter.

Other than that, get un-clueless. Search around the threads here, they were very useful to me, and every other candidate. The Arco book was helpful for the ASTB....though I only got a 6/6/6

What kind of extracurriculars were/are you involved in? Are you working through school?

liquidtide203

Crew (rowing), Water Polo, Running, Rugby, Business Fraternity, DECA, Future business leaders of America.

I am working with JPMorgan as a Product Analyst