• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Strike Fighter Ball (East) 2009 Video

SynixMan

Mobilizer Extraordinaire
pilot
Contributor
Of all the Strike Fighter/Hornet Ball videos I've seen, this one is pretty high on the list. Love the comic book style roll call. There's a higher res version if you click through.

badger16

None
Ditto. I think it is by far the best aviation video I have seen on Youtube. It was creative, great production quality and it has some sweet music in it... until that cover of "Somebody's watching me". Horrible. Just horrible.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ditto on the creativity, one of the best I've also seen. Mad props to whatever JOPA came up with the comic book theme. Good job FAGs.

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Does anyone know why this video randomly disappears? Since I first saw it a while back, it periodically will not be able to play or come up with a YouTube search... Typically the Aberlin song will come up on my shuffle and a buddy ask where it was from, then try to show em the epic fighter fling, but no joy.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
I'm going to guess that as current rules and restrictions stay their current course, then videos like this will go the way of Callsigns and Traditions. Its funny how much people love these things and what great motivation and recruiting tools they make, but yet pictures and video in flight are viewed as "Taboo".

Flying Toaster

None
Its funny how much people love these things and what great motivation and recruiting tools they make, but yet pictures and video in flight are viewed as "Taboo".

Why is that? It seems like there must be an official reg or something because anytime a cool video from the cockpit pops up, it's taken down within the week. I can imagine they don't want distractions, but the small helmet cam's these days are tiny and hardly noticeable. I'd even think some of these latest generations cameras with wide-angle 1080p footage would be a great training tool and could have something to offer during a debrief. I don't know if it's standard, but it seems like some of the snake eaters these days have added them to their kit for that very reason.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Cause youtube ends careers. It sucks, but thats the current situation.

yak52driver

Contributor
This has been one of my favorites. Someone (or a group of someones) put a lot of thought and work into it.