• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Study Group for ASTB

Futureaviator90

Hey guys,

I'm located in Buffalo, NY and will be taking the ASTB within a month or so. Since I am a business major its been a while since I have seen these type of math questions. If anyone in the area would like to meet up or help me study, it would be greatly appreciated. Email me at adanni@mail.niagara.edu if you're interested.

Thanks!

Adam

docloves

Hey Adam, I'm in Chicago and only have 20 days to study. How are you doing? Any tips for me? Thanx, Diana

Futureaviator90

Hey Diana,

I actually took the entire test today. Did not do so well. Only reason is that I did not study at all. I'm taking 22 credit hours this semester and working 35 hours a week, so I have not had anytime to study. I will be retaking in 30 days though. Math and reading are not bad but really study mechanical stuff. Also really learn the basics of how a plane works. That's where I really bombed. With no studying it's impossible to do well.

docloves

Hey Adam,

18 days for me and thanx for the advice. You have a lot on your plate and is there a specific score that you are shooting for? I'll reach out to you via email.

Take care, D

docloves

I took it in March, passed, but not with the numbers I wanted/needed. I plan on taking it again, but when I'm ready. When do you plan on taking it?

afdfefe

I got a month. I have no idea on the mechanical portion. Do you have any ideas for that? I have never taken a physics class. IS the marine gouge enough?