• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SU-35/37 Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
i got this in a department email and thought I should pass iit on. It's a cool video nonetheless, even though the descriptor of it is fubared.

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Did you notice it has a side stick like the F-16. You learn something new every day.

kevin

threadjack......patmack, that might be the best thing about bush reelection....THE FIRST TWINS for 4 more years.

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
Didn't we get some of these for TOPGUN? You know to act as agressor aircraft?

I'm sure Russia would sell anything in order to get some hard currency.

kevin

ive only read that we purchased 2 su-27's to be used for testing. the navy did that, and the af purchased a couple mig29's for the same purpose. both of those are of course a far cry from an su37 (generation behind).

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
There is a civilian company that does agressor training for the military. They have 2 brand new Mig-29s and about 2 dozen L-39s. At World Freefall Convention they had an L-39 out there to give rides at 1g a pop. I got to talk with the owner of the company. Quite an interesting story of how they got the Migs.

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
VetteMuscle427 said:
There is a civilian company that does agressor training for the military. They have 2 brand new Mig-29s and about 2 dozen L-39s. At World Freefall Convention they had an L-39 out there to give rides at 1g a pop. I got to talk with the owner of the company. Quite an interesting story of how they got the Migs.

Share, share!

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
After browsing that website, I've finally figured out where some of you get some of that bizarre stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.