• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

supplementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

Does the military frown on using workout supplements? (ie. creatine, prohormones, dietaries) They are all legal supplements, I'm just curious if the military has issues with their use. And I suppose I should qualify that question with wanting to know if they care once you are in, and if they care while you are applying.

Ed Williams

I used that stuff before i went to ocs and while applying. In OCS you cannot use it and once out of OCS and in the flight program, you are still not allowed to use it. You will get briefs on this, but to answer your question to the point now, you can use it now, but have to stop when you ge t in the flight program (except protein and general multi vitamins).
ed

Kraftwerk

Nope. Nomi bans flying on any kind of muscle-building supplements or other untested (aeronautically wise) supplements. Vitamins okay, but don't push yer luck.
K
quote:
so if I'm taking something that is legal but will show up in a pee test I'm okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.