• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY BOARD & SWO BOARD/MASTERS DEGREE

Crockerkio

Hello,

I am applying for the Supply Board before May 6, 2022 & the SWO Board this summer for July.

However, I am only 26 and own a Master's degree. GPA is a 3.8 after graduate college. Any hope of me being selected possibly? Are my chances higher or?

Just would like some insight if possible.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Hello,

I am applying for the Supply Board before May 6, 2022 & the SWO Board this summer for July.

However, I am only 26 and own a Master's degree. GPA is a 3.8 after graduate college. Any hope of me being selected possibly? Are my chances higher or?

Just would like some insight if possible.
Your stats look pretty high, what’s your masters in?

Crockerkio

Well I’m applying just like you, but looking from past applications I’d say you have a good chance.
I appreciate it. Good luck to you as well. I’m AD. I just hit a year. I didn’t join as an Officer because of some stuff but always had it in the back of my mind to do it. Now that I have a chance I’m taking advantage of the opportunity. Package is complete already I’m about to send it up.