• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SUPPLY PROBOARD 12AUG2024

Tbsmith

Hi all just a question regarding this upcoming board.

I submitted my packaged and got a confirmation email. I am now waiting to see if my waivers get approved.

However, I've been hearing that this board has been pushed to the right but I can't seem to get anyone to answer the phone or respond to an email to confirm.

Has anyone heard this as well or can anyone confirm/deny?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

I just spoke to NCC Sarah Patton who is the POC on the board process and was advised that this board now convenes the 5th of September. Results to be released by the end of September and or early October.

Tbsmith

I just spoke to NCC Sarah Patton who is the POC on the board process and was advised that this board now convenes the 5th of September. Results to be released by the end of September and or early October.
Thank you so much!!

Does that mean the 20Sept2024 submission deadline for the 04Nov2024 Supply PROBOARD has been moved as well? It was my second chance if I didn't get selected this time.

Would NCC Patton have a timeline on when we might get a notification on approval/denial of our waivers?

I appreciate your looking out!

Tbsmith

my submission deadline was July 5th but i've heard that deadline shifted and mynavyhr wasnt updated.

Tbsmith

On a side note, what’s your stats going in?? @Tbsmith
I think my package/stats are pretty solid but only time will tell. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

My CO recommendation is an Admiral (SWO), Appraisals = 1 Admiral (Supply), 2 Captains (Supply), & 1 Captain (SWO), and I have two LOR.

I need two waivers, OAR score & Time in service (9 years).

Is that what you were referring to?

exNavyOffRec

I did and he said that the waiver board would take place a week before the board..... So I guess that's the last week of August now.

Medically I'm already g2g.
Non-medical waivers are almost always rubber stamped approved, it then goes to the pro board where they decide to accept the waiver or not accept the waiver, they also accept waivers in limited numbers. This means you may have better stats than those accepted but might still not get accepted, in that case I would try again, others have and they were accepted on another board.

Tbsmith

Non-medical waivers are almost always rubber stamped approved, it then goes to the pro board where they decide to accept the waiver or not accept the waiver, they also accept waivers in limited numbers. This means you may have better stats than those accepted but might still not get accepted, in that case I would try again, others have and they were accepted on another board.
Thank you so much!

madiocs

Hi all just a question regarding this upcoming board.

I submitted my packaged and got a confirmation email. I am now waiting to see if my waivers get approved.

However, I've been hearing that this board has been pushed to the right but I can't seem to get anyone to answer the phone or respond to an email to confirm.

Has anyone heard this as well or can anyone confirm/deny?
Yes my recruiter told me that the board was moved to September 3rd!