• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Switching Recruiters

Jordan Whitaker

Hey if anyone could shed some light . I have been going through the process for NFO with a recruiter in Charlotte NC since around March 2015 before I graduated from UNCC. After graduation from UNCC I moved back to Raleigh, which is currently where I reside. I was Pro-Rec N for the 2Dec 2015 Board for NFO.

I am looking to get in contact with a recruiter from Raleigh so that I can re-take my ASTB, get a reconsideration package together , and have an individual who is not so far away if I have questions or need to sign paperwork, etc.

Would I just need to contact the Raleigh Office? Are all my documents in a system, and a Raleigh recruiter could just pick up where left off? What is the process to change?

If anyone could shed light.

@NavyOffRec , @Chop07

Any help would be excellent

Thank You

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey if anyone could shed some light . I have been going through the process for NFO with a recruiter in Charlotte NC since around March 2015 before I graduated from UNCC. After graduation from UNCC I moved back to Raleigh, which is currently where I reside. I was Pro-Rec N for the 2Dec 2015 Board for NFO.

I am looking to get in contact with a recruiter from Raleigh so that I can re-take my ASTB, get a reconsideration package together , and have an individual who is not so far away if I have questions or need to sign paperwork, etc.

Would I just need to contact the Raleigh Office? Are all my documents in a system, and a Raleigh recruiter could just pick up where left off? What is the process to change?

If anyone could shed light.

@NavyOffRec , @Chop07

Any help would be excellent

Thank You

Yes, yes, and your recruiter in Raleigh will tell you what exactly what you need to do to resubmit and improve chances.