• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO closed ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidrwmn

I just read on another site that SWO is closed now until 2004! Anyone else heard anything about that??

- spider

spidrwmn

I don't remeber which post it was from, but it was from one of the military.com threads. I'm pretty sure we discussed on this site how it was closed until 2003, but I was wondering if it really was pushed back another year.

- spider

Dave Shutter

I've heard it's closed out for guys off the street till 2003 vs. guys who are already in switching over, apparently that's allowed. I know guys in OCS did it. I'll see what I can find out next time I'm at the rec' office.

psu_midn

Dave,

A few things.
If SWO is closed out with new applicants, you are saying that you can get into SWO from OCS? What would be the point of choosing a designator then? Wouldn't some people just wash out of API if that was the case.
Also, are there exceptions to this perhaps. Such as an applicants application being strong and wanting to go SWO.
Just curious....seems my rec may have some other information...
I just might have to go aviation!...

Jonah

Status
Not open for further replies.