• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-34 in San Diego (North Island)

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
For all you knuckleheads that have never seen a Turboweenie before, I'll be taking one into North Island tomorrow. PM for details if you want to check it out.*

*Checking it out involves buyings some beer from Karen, for me, at the I Bar.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
They offered up a slot for an ENS to go along and help down here at the wing this morning. Sounds like the deal of a century for C-pool......if only I weren't classing up....

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Isn't Karen that old lady (I'm being nice here) and bartender at the I-Bar? If so, something we should all know? For those looking for an average way to spend 30 seconds of their life, go check out that T-34...not the Bravo version either, the might Charlie version, turbo-prop and all.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
What are you talking about?

They asked for a student from C-pool to volunteer for this trip during muster this AM (At TW-4). Said they would be writing the flight schedule for the middies or something like that, and getting them strapped in and stuff. Sounded awesome, San Diego, per diem, shared rental car, BOQ........4th of July weekend....

xmid

pilot
Contributor
My guess is its not the same flight if he doesn't have a clue what you're talking about at 2200 the night before...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Sounded like too good to be true, but classing up got in the way of my san diego per diem dreamin, too.

figures.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't understand your reasoning.....

:)

The reasoning is that you're not talking about the same flight. I am taking a stud on a cross-country and not some midshipman. Clear as mud?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
The reasoning is that you're not talking about the same flight. I am taking a stud on a cross-country and not some midshipman. Clear as mud?

Indeed sir, I was actually just giving xmid a hard time (must have been lost in translation somewhere around the smiley).......there must be some other flight headed out for a long term stay that I'm referring to

Raptor2216

And for those of you interested in checking out the clown jet (AKA T-45) will have the chance to do so next weekend. We have a cross country planned out to NAS North Island and we should be there Friday afternoon. If anyone is interested in checking it out, feel free to message me and I'll see what we can do.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Goddamn it, Kmac! Didn't I ask you to take me to NASNI on my XC?? So you bail on Bogey_spotter and take all the cool kids to the cool locations?? I had a BLAST in dallas...:rolleyes:

:D

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Well shit kmac, they offered that same flight to us here in Meridian.

fresh

Naval Aviator and Harrier Jock
pilot
anyone goin to the I bar... do tell Karen her Indian friend sent his regards....

H20man

Drill baby drill!
Karen kicked my ass in liars dice the other day.... my excuse is that it is a version I have never played before... with multiple dice cups... thank god it was a "for fun" round.