• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45 in kingsville

midhusker

Discovering my inner nerd-ness
what is the latest news on the the T-45C in kingsville? Is it still early next year or has it been pushed back? I heard the biggest thing wasn't the planes but the sims. Is this true?

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
they got jets, they've had 'em for a while

and yes, atleast as a few months ago, the sims still did not work

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
They started training some sim instructors( or will very shortly) and accepted one of the sims. A Jan class of students is starting to look like a possibility. I'll believe it when I see it though.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Meridian took 24 guys total, and even with the new 2.5 minimum we had 100% qual. Heard Krock sent three back the first day for cut/ugly passes, though thats second hand.

I guess congrats are in order, Pat . . .

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Hey ... I was one of the cheery SDOs on this last boat det. I got a bunch of pics. If y'all want em let me know.

Peace,

-Spin

gyrene

Marine SNA
from some VT22 IPs word is that VT21 is starting a T45C class in february. it's a shame they won't have much in the way of sims to practice on. i don't think they're going to have a C model IFT.