• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45C going with adversary colors...

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Looks like we get to paint a few birds for 3 plane ACM in adversary colors. Schemes have not been chosen yet. Interesting.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
When I read the subject line I imagined DNC and GOP pain schemes :D

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I'm happy to say I helped out with the effort to get this at TW-1 in the short time I had between winging and PCSing. I think it's a great idea that will improve training value and safety, especially in SEM. It doesn't even matter what color it goes to as long as it's NOT white.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
CNATRA has already been asked. Unfortunately he said no.

Asked for 45's in VFC's?? Interesting. I think the standard Hawk T2 would be a better aggressor type as the 45 isn't quite up to par with the T2. Had some guys fly it down here when the Brits visited, has those combat flaps, 1000lbs more thrust, about 800lbs lighter with the FADEC and instatneous throttle response. Rage did some BFM in it and said the Goshawk felt like a dump truck after it. As it is, we need every 45 available down here in Kingsville, way behind the production curve.

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
It wasn't VFCs but as red air in general (ie STRIKE and the Weapons Schools.) I'm sure the Hawk T2 would be a better choice, but a little more difficult to procure.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
It wasn't VFCs but as red air in general (ie STRIKE and the Weapons Schools.) I'm sure the Hawk T2 would be a better choice, but a little more difficult to procure.

Probably easier than getting them from CNATRA!! We are hurting down here, big time.