• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T6B Cockpit Poster PDF. Best T6B Simulator. Aux Study Resources.

SNA waiting to class up for primary. Looking for some stuff for Primary Prep:
  1. T6B cockpit poster PDF (the one on t6bdriver.com is no longer available)
  2. Best VR Simulator setup. (Flite Advantage t6b x-plane 11/12 or something else?)
  3. Any other supplemental study resources that you recommend for Primary Prep.
I know there are older threads, but all the PDFs and links seem to be inactive.

Thanks in advanced!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

RSPaviator

2. Best VR Simulator setup. (Flite Advantage t6b x-plane 11/12 or something else?)

Thanks in advanced!

Thanks in advanced!
Are you at whiting? If so Milton Office Depot has the cockpit poster readily available!

Also study wise, if you haven’t gotten your EPs and limits down, your Hollywood Checklist and NWCs in NATOPs I would strongly recommend starting there.

Start going to the CPTs in the sim building if you haven’t already. Go through the FMS training binder and start learning that. Find a student who has started their sims and ask if you can watch them practice so you know what to start looking for. Read the contact FTI, make flash cards for procedures so you have them memorized from the jump.

This will help you a lot in contacts because you’ll be able to spend more time practicing in the sims since you will have less of a need to study the basics!

villo0692

If I can piggy back here, go to the FWOC and put to the preflight plane and go over the Pre Exterior Inspection and Exterior Inspection checklists, I was a bit under prepared for this when I hit fam0, for some reason there was less emphasis on this

AFidk

dumb ensign/SNA
If I can piggy back here, go to the FWOC and put to the preflight plane and go over the Pre Exterior Inspection and Exterior Inspection checklists, I was a bit under prepared for this when I hit fam0, for some reason there was less emphasis on this
This was the number one “your GK sucks” item that I never really heard about before starting flying. I think it’s because it becomes so routine and obvious what you’re looking for by the end of contacts it doesn’t really come up as important from the people ahead of you