• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tacp

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Anyone work the TACP shoot this past week? If so, I was the Chieftain controller that didn't suck at life. And thanks to whoever it was that requested I take over for my 'peer' on Wednsday night, because that just made me look damn good to the OIC.

Screamtruth

นักมวย
TACP shoot? Where? I read in your profile that you said "..back in the stumps...", so I guess, maybe...OP Left in 29 Palms? In the DASC? Must be fun...................reminds me of good times.

Cleared Hot,
ST

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Col Kurtz,

How's life in the land down under? Got your PM, everything is going great. I'll PM you later. It's been a long time since we worked a hill together. Semper Fi and Happy Birthday Marine! Frumby

Screamtruth

นักมวย
Glad to hear from you Frumby! Yeah, it has been awhile since we worked a hill.........no doubt. Australia is great, when I am on land......................when I am on the rig, it is just like being offshore anywhere else.
PM me and we'll get together..............I will be back in town on the 10th.

Happy Birthday Sir.

Semper Fi,
Kurtz