• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Terror Alert Raised Again...

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
Just wanted to let you guys know...

The British are feeling the pinch in relation to recent bombings and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Little Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Little Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940, when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorzied from "Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning was during the great fire of 1666.

Also, the French Government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". (The only two higher levels in France are "Surrender" and "Collaborate") This rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

It's not only the English and French that are on a heightened state of alert. Italy has increased its alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing". Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans also increased their alert level from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two more levels: "Invade Poland" and "Lose".

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on vacation, as usual, and the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
That reminds me of an e-mail I got from a friend in London the day of the subway bombings.

"'Today Britain is burning in fear' says an Islamist website.
'Today Britain is cheesed off and slightly late for work' would be closer to the mark."

Scotty-O

Due to the government,I feel over-stimulated.
Believe me - you don't want to be cheesed off! That's when that little vein in your head pops out and starts throbbing. Not pretty at all and very dangerous to those around you. :D