• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thanks AW

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the good insight/help you have all given me over the last 4-5 years; it's been invaluable and has saved my butt more than a couple times from getting screwed over. Just commissioned on Sat, and am headed south tomorrow AM for P-cola, so maybe I'll post some pics of the sights on the way. See you gents soon!

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats! Good luck! (Oughtta change your screen name now too!) ;)

Yes, this provides a question for me. Since mine will also be outdated come May, is there a way for mods to change your name without creating a new account (I don't want to lose my precious rep points :icon_tong)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yes, this provides a question for me. Since mine will also be outdated come May, is there a way for mods to change your name without creating a new account (I don't want to lose my precious rep points :icon_tong)
Mods can't change it. PM me with your requested username you would like to change it to. When I am good and ready I will change it. If you are trying to login and it doesn't work, try your new username. :D

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mods can't change it. PM me with your requested username you would like to change it to. When I am good and ready I will change it. If you are trying to login and it doesn't work, try your new username. :D

We can, however, help you with changing your avatar (whether you need to or not)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Congrats, welcome to the club. Have fun in PCola. I've got a list of stuff to do down there floating around on the boards:icon_smil