• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The classic Last Gunfighter...Fresh off the table.

Citation3

First, the obligitory...Sorry no P-3 models yet.

Here is the latest in my continued nostalgic trip throught Naval aircraft builds.

Here is my old school Crusader build. This is the classic Last Gunfighter built from the Hasegawa 1/48 kit.

Any and all comments are welcome.

DSC_0902-1.jpg

DSC_0902.jpg

DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0896.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg

yak52driver

Contributor
Incredible job, you've got some MAD skills! Thanks for putting the pictures up for the rest of us to look at.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Superb !

Incredible job, you've got some MAD skills! Thanks for putting the pictures up for the rest of us to look at. :icon_mi_1

Fully concur with above. Incredible workmanship...keep 'em coming Tiger!:tiger_125
BzB

SynixMan

Mobilizer Extraordinaire
pilot
Contributor
Beautiful model Citation.

Maybe a "Hud'n Hud'n" is appropriate on the variable incidence wing to make it a bit more historic? Linky

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Here's some trivia for you that relates to the paint job on this model. Who is the only person ever to have two commissioned US Navy warships named in his honor at the same time?

No googling!

Mos

None
Here's some trivia for you that relates to the paint job on this model. Who is the only person ever to have two commissioned US Navy warships named in his honor at the same time?

No googling!

I'm just throw out John Paul Jones as a guess.