• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Douchebag party is busted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Hmmm...most campuses have parties like that all the time, they just don't name them so fittingly. The trouble you get in for calling a spade a spade...

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
It was off-campus. How do they have the right to do that?

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They chose to go to a school that regulates that kind of stuff. Pretty stupid, but they chose their fate, so to speak.

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
I'm still wondering where the gender bias is in that party. Seemed everyone was invited with the theme of being a douchebag. Don't see any gender problems there.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
So why did they not have the party again? Sometimes you have to break the rules to change them. Especially the stupid ones. At least I'd have respected them if they went through with the party. That is a ridiculous situation.

Old R.O.

Professional No-Load
None
Contributor
.... Wait... This isn't about a political party???.... reading the title I thought...

well.....

emilyL.jpg

Never mind

JEP42

So why did they not have the party again? Sometimes you have to break the rules to change them. Especially the stupid ones. At least I'd have respected them if they went through with the party. That is a ridiculous situation.

Because of Gender bias which I don't see how it is. They should of done the party anyways. Better ask forgiveness than permission.:icon_part

AJB37

It was off-campus. How do they have the right to do that?

Its a Jesuit school, they probably have to agree to follow the student code of conduct even off campus, similar to the people that attend Liberty University.

Really all this situation shows is that people shouldn't put so much information on facebook or the internet in general. I mean I comfortable with people being able to find my name online, but other than that there is not much information people can find on me. Even at my school, which is public, students can get in trouble for having pictures of themselves drinking on facebook, which is why my lacrosse team has a no camera/picture policy at all our parties.

Moral of the story is don't be stupid online and you can have all the douchebag themed parties you like.

B

Blutonski816

.... Wait... This isn't about a political party???.... reading the title I thought...

"The people of America have spoken... And they're saying they want four more years of Douchebag!"

douchebag.png

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That could be the theme for the First Ever AW Virtual online party! :D

I gotta go clean up my party zone before the chicks log in....

workstationyq4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.