• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Mad Bomber of Hanoi...

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
Saw Dick Stratton speak to a group back in '84 up at Newport. Kept us spellbound for a couple of hours that seemed like only 15 minutes. Possibly one of the finest speakers I've ever seen.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Bates, you're the only other mofo in the Navy, (besides yours truly, and Stratton) that have been in the Gulag at both sites... I always thought that I was special.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
The Mad Bomber of Hanoi said:
Americans seeking publicity who appear in enemy capitals during a shooting war are giving aid and comfort to the enemy (treason), no matter what the press tells us.

Does this also apply to former presidents who meet with terrorists?

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Bates, you're the only other mofo in the Navy, (besides yours truly, and Stratton) that have been in the Gulag at both sites... I always thought that I was special.
Why SERE twice? Beat up a captor? DOR? Supersecret Back Op?

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
got a real bad stomach bug at Warner Springs and couldn't stay hydrated......had about 2 hours of captivity to go before "liberation". I was medevaced to Balboa, and got to do Rangley, Maine the following month, (which was January, BTW)

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Best Safety Standdown speaker I ever had. Damn fine American.