• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This can't be good for American-Japanese Relations

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Nope... it can't. As I recall, there were more than a few highly publicised incidents involving our sailors doing something stupid in Japan last year... and maybe countless ones that were not made known to the public.

Not good for the image of the US, the military or the Navy.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Old news, it happens, everybody will get over it.
I was going to say something like that, but figured the thread title was designed as a headline... ya know, a bit hyperbolic but not to be taken too specifically or literally.

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Relations are already tense with all the crap going on. The sailors at Yokosuka just cant stay out of trouble, and everyone over here suffers, plus it makes things hard on the governments with plans like relocating an airwing.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Too bad JAG is not still on. They'd have some great material here to copy.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
lowflier03 said:
Relations are already tense with all the crap going on. The sailors at Yokosuka just cant stay out of trouble, and everyone over here suffers, plus it makes things hard on the governments with plans like relocating an airwing.
What, you're there for 2 weeks and you're already an expert on the local politics? ;)

Brett

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Steve Wilkins said:
Too bad JAG is not still on. They'd have some great material here to copy.
Hey, every actress has the right to move on when she feels the need. My career was stagnating, and I kept getting typecast. Besides, DJE kept pinching my butt every time the camera was off me.