• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

thoughts on "Stealth" movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

cougar23

Well, at the theater last nite to see Star Wars I saw the previews for "Stealth" and I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the movie after seeing the preview? I for one hope this isn't yet another movie with the aim of being the next "Top Gun" yet flops miserably, I really would like to see the movie succeed since we haven't had a good Navy aviation movie in a while(I wasn't too thrilled with "Behind Enemy Lines"). IDK tho, Jamie Foxx doesn't exactly strike me as a Navy pilot, hope he can pull this off.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
im just going to see Jessica Biel in a bikini. I guess i will also see how much they mess up on navy/aviation knowlege.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Exactly. Just saw the trailer tonight before Star Wars and Jessica Biel is smokin' (as usual) . . . more than enough reason right there. I believe Fly Navy has an apropos graphic involving paraphrasing one Nathan Jessup . . . :D

Super18Ordie

F/A-18 Ordnanceman
It looks pretty good, I really like the scene where it shows the bomb bay doors open and you see all the ordnance stashed inside. Might make loading it pretty fun. It was kinda wierd though seeing a navy movie without actual navy jets but a Nimitz class carrier and the summer whites with actual ribbons

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
I agree. Jessica Beil is a hottie. Especially in a Navy uniform. Beautiful actresses in military uniforms are always jaw dropping (i.e. Demi Moore, Catherine Bell). God I love this country!!!

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
I'm gonna have to go with the common thread here and say I'll see it just for Jessica Biel.

KBayDog

Screw that.

I'll save myself the $7 (actually, $14 - I am married) on that piece of crap and just look for pics of Jessica online. Hell, I'm already paying Mediacon for their internet. No sense in fattening the wallets of the idiots in Hollywood or those crooks who own the movie theaters.

When it comes out on video, I might go to Movie Gallery and ensure it is out of stock. If it is, I'll get a raincheck and watch it for free (if I get good and drunk).

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
KBayDog said:
When it comes out on video, I might go to Movie Gallery and ensure it is out of stock. If it is, I'll get a raincheck and watch it for free (if I get good and drunk).

KBayDog you remind me of the old joke..."can stop on a dime and pick it up..."

I'm with you...catch it much later...like onTV.

r/
G

danthaman

The right to keep and bear arms
I am going to predict that for anyone who has any backround whatsoever in military or civilian aviation, this movie will be completely retarded. For people who enjoy watching movies simply for unrealistic action scenes and hot actresses, it will be enjoyable. I don't think I will even bother seeing it.

KBayDog

Schnuggapup said:
KBayDog you remind me of the old joke..."can stop on a dime and pick it up..."

Hey brother, I work hard for my money...being a "hungry traveler" on the corner of 98 and Navy Blvd for 12 hours a day is exhausting! ;)

B

Blutonski816

It'll probably suck...
I mean, look at Jamie Foxx, just got done doing a really good job as Ray Charles...
Like every other actor, he'll do his Sh*tty "I'm doing it for the money," post-Oscar flick.
Jessica Beil, while Hot, isn't hot enough for me to cough up the $$$ to see a movie that'll be as bad as that one B-Movie about "Stealth fighters" that had Ice-T in it...
7cdb1c36.jpg

Or that other B-Movie with Daniel Baldwin
active-stealth.jpg

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Blutonski816 said:
It'll probably suck...
Jessica Beil, while Hot, isn't hot enough for me to cough up the $$$ to see a movie that'll be as bad as that one B-Movie about "Stealth fighters" that had Ice-T in it...

I caught that on HBO at like 5am awhile back... WORST MILITARY AVIATION MOVIE EVER. They clearly spent about 5 bucks on the script, couldn't bother to get on the internet to figure out the differences between military services, don't know **** about planes, etc.

Also I think I saw an aviator commanding a submarine in that one...

Super18Ordie

F/A-18 Ordnanceman
Well not as bad as those Louis Gosset Jr Iron Eagle movies
I love the part where the jet while sitting on the flight line fires a Maverick. I dont think I saw anybody putting a WOW wedge in the nose gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.