• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Timeline from OCS graduation until you check in at Pensacola? (SNA)

MrCorsair

Hey guys, so I was wondering how long of a wait is there between OCS and checking in at Pensacola? I’m sure the answer is probably “it depends” but are there any average wait times? Just curious. Thanks guys.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey guys, so I was wondering how long of a wait is there between OCS and checking in at Pensacola? I’m sure the answer is probably “it depends” but are there any average wait times? Just curious. Thanks guys.

There’s a already mega thread dedicated to this:

Paknam141

Student Pool Resident
If you don't have any waivers that keep you in the student pool, you will get orders just before you graduate. You'll have 7-10 days to check in to Pensacola from your graduation date. I was in class 14-24 I graduated on AUG 2nd. They are not allowing OHARP for aviators out of OCS but I've heard rumors that you may get it out of Pensacola. This however seems to be not true since 10 aviators from my class haven't said anything since their check-in dates. Just prepare for the worst and realize many people would kill just to be an officer let alone an aviator.

MrCorsair

There’s a already mega thread dedicated to this:

If you don't have any waivers that keep you in the student pool, you will get orders just before you graduate. You'll have 7-10 days to check in to Pensacola from your graduation date. I was in class 14-24 I graduated on AUG 2nd. They are not allowing OHARP for aviators out of OCS but I've heard rumors that you may get it out of Pensacola. This however seems to be not true since 10 aviators from my class haven't said anything since their check-in dates. Just prepare for the worst and realize many people would kill just to be an officer let alone an aviator.
Assuming that I make it through OCS without rolling, I’ll be home a week before Christmas. Do you know if they will allow us time to spend with our family for Christmas?

villo0692

Assuming that I make it through OCS without rolling, I’ll be home a week before Christmas. Do you know if they will allow us time to spend with our family for Christmas?
When I went to OCS in late 2021, we were allowed to go home during the holidays. You were also given the option to stay there and shovel snow instead

yourtmate

I remember previously reading that once OCS is done and you check into Pensacola, people can immediately take leave to go back home for a week or so. Is that true?

Paknam141

Student Pool Resident
I remember previously reading that once OCS is done and you check into Pensacola, people can immediately take leave to go back home for a week or so. Is that true?
as far as it's happening rn, my class just checked in around the 10th, if you take leave yes. There seems to be quite a bit of indoc stuff you need to do before they let you. plus, they are mustering every day of the week and Kahki inspections on Friday. In terms of OHARP I don't think they are doing that anymore just watch and stash jobs.

TheFlyingDutchman

God’s Drunkest Aviator
Don’t get stuck in student pool, it’s purgatory