• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TIN FOIL HAT ALERT: Chemical Trail Conspiracy Theory

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok, today I'm flying with a former Marine Hornet pilot and we see some CONTRAILS when he says "Hey look at those Chemical Trails" I said "WTF" and he went on to explain. He also said to Google it when I got home. So I did and I thought I'd share it with you all.

Here are the ridiculous stories I found:

-Chemical Spraying Petition
-ChemTrail Wiki
-ChemTrail Podcast
-KSLA TV Report -wikiAnswers A real doosey!
chemtrl.jpg

Oh my....what a world we live in.

-ea6bflyr ;)

burningfeathers

Reading the grout jokes
My hometown VFW, yes the VFW has a little group of about twelve guys who are totally convinced of the chemtrail thing. For the love of god if you come accross these people dont argue with them...your head will explode from all the stupidity.

Raptor2216

Fvcking morons...the only logical explanation. If the media is this quick to take accept a "sample" collected by some D-bag who thinks the sky is falling, one must wonder what else they push as truth or fact without any kind of confirmation. They really have no real news to talk about so they are willing to stoop to just about any level to make news. At what point can you consider free speech to be false and criminal? We all know there are people out there who buy into this crap without thinking about it even twice...the same bunch who are allowed to vote and pop out kids like its going out of style. At any rate, this is not news...it's the media failing, once again.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
I find it funny that a guy wearing a "Stop Clubbing" shirt collected that much of an 'assemblage' of particles. WTF was he doing, running around one of his local cabbage fields with an open mason jar sayin "HUNNY IM GETTEN DEM KEMIKALS DAT DA GUVINMENT IS DUMPIN ON UUS!!!"

Gimme a fvckin break. Another slow news day in east-bumfvck.

But it seems to be a real issue. Excuse me I've got to go dump some fuel to keep our FY$$.:icon_smil

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
^ Steve man....

you really do date yourself. As cool as Rod Serling is..this is a little more of the AW Gen X/Y crowd conspiracy show.

This is definately my fav TZ episode though....I wonder if HAL or A4s or BoomBoom have had to deal with the dreaded gremlin chewing through my wing EP!!

brownshoe

Contributor
^ Steve man....

you really do date yourself. As cool as Rod Serling is..this is a little more of the AW Gen X/Y crowd conspiracy show.

This is definately my fav TZ episode though....I wonder if HAL or A4s or BoomBoom have had to deal with the dreaded gremlin chewing through my wing EP!!

Well I tried. (Sigh) I don't really watch regular TV, nor go to movies. I've never seen this program you've linked. Casey, you're talking with someone who's stuck in the 50's and 60's, as far as TV is concerned.:) I've not watched that network TV shit in years.:)

Steve

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Ok, today I'm flying with a former Marine Hornet pilot and we see some CONTRAILS when he says "Hey look at those Chemical Trails" I said "WTF" and he went on to explain.
Ok, but the real question is.... Did he believe in them or was he joking around?

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Shit Mumbles, that gremlin was a scary lookin sonofabitch! I'm packin the .38 like ol' Bob there from now on...damn turboweenie's not gonna sneak up on my ass.

Whats that EP for gremlins anyway...
Canopy - Emergency open
Revolver - Draw

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's also an amusing crowd that insists that NEXRAD WX radars are actually some kind of secret government project for mind control, or to make earthquakes, or some such nonsense. They post WX radar images with sweep return anomalies as evidence of some kind of malfeasance - most entertaining.

Brett

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's also an amusing crowd that insists that NEXRAD WX radars are actually some kind of secret government project for mind control, or to make earthquakes, or some such nonsense. They post WX radar images with sweep return anomalies as evidence of some kind of malfeasance - most entertaining.

Brett

What kind of whackos did you go to school with?

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Leading section back from a det in Salina, KS at FL410 all of the sudden the girl marine stud riding in my trunk screams "GHOST IS ON FIRE!!!", preparing to soil myself, I glance right and see Ghost (as most jets do at FL410) conning. I pass the lead and do some cork screws around the conns... Same girl had hilarious semi orgasmic CQ cat shot HUD video.

I asked her if she ever looked up in the sky as a kid on sunny afternoons by the pool and wondered what those "trails" were... how do folks get that far and not know...?