• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tin Foil Hat Alert: Cynthia McKinney

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
Simply amazing..... part of the "Enemy Within" digesting on the mental innards of those uninformed people, sad sad sad. I'd love to live my life in a constant whirlwind of fanaticism.... I just cant. As toxic as this woman is, she was elected to office (several times) and provided a balance to the far right I suppose. See kids, anybody can run and win in politics.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
tinfoil-hat.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Politician. Former Congress(wo)man from Georgia in a district created for her ... current Green candidate for Pres ... someone elected her -- or wants to -- that would make her someone's "favorite" politician.

Please try to keep up, Flash.

We've only so much time for laggards ... :)

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
This does not surprise me at all. Never been impressed with her. Even more so after hearing about her running mate.

Got my absentee ballot the other day from Florida. Was perusing all the presidential candidates ("Oh, like we'll ever hear from these people again. We're a two party system."), when I saw the Green Party ticket.

I read it aloud.

My wife said, "Who??"

And that's when I realized.

You see, we have a house in Annapolis that we have been renting out. One of our tenants was absolutely terrible. Late rent almost every month, bounced checks, and pretty much every other landlord nightmare you can imagine. Seriously. Straight up terrible.

She kept giving us this sob story about moving to the DC area and losing her job and not being able to find a new one.
"They must be intimidated by me, because I have a Master's, so no one will hire me." I think they just thought she was an idiot because she only seemed to speak ebonics and wrote at a third grade level. Many of her rent payments were paid by her mother.

To top it all off, she straight up stiffed us on 2 months of rent and skipped out before the lease was up. Again, she gave a sob story and swore we'd be the first ones she paid when she got the money.

Then, she disconnected her cell phone and left no other contact info. Been unable to reach her ever since.

Until now.

www.rosaclemente.com

That's right. She's the VP candidate for the Green Party.

I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

Oh, and if anyone feels the desire to contribute monetarily to either Ms. Clemente or Ms. McKinney's run for office, please, skip the middleman: send them checks right to PropAddict. The juice is flowin'.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Politician. Former Congress(wo)man from Georgia in a district created for her ... current Green candidate for Pres ... someone elected her -- or wants to -- that would make her someone's "favorite" politician.

Please try to keep up, Flash.

We've only so much time for laggards ... :)

I thought you were alluding to somone in particular, not the people who lost their senses and voted her into Congress. As for trying to keep with a creaky old alcohol-addled retiree, I don't think it will be a problem. ;)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I can't wait to retire so I can become alcohol addled. 41 years and counting.

You need to start early to learn the nuances of being alcohol "enhanced" ... I prefer that term. :)

Just remember to pace yourself, keep your head about you, and keep your eyes clear -- the rest will take care of itself.

Practice makes perfect.

maitaikl2.jpg

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
So what age does it become socially acceptable to be an alcoholic?....
When??

Never ... if you can't control it and/or use it sensibly ... you should not do it. If it becomes a necessary part of your life -- you're toast.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I'll second what A4s is saying. Heavy drinking is in no way conducive to a career in aviation....military or otherwise.