• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tobacco

wizardofawes

I have been looking through the threads, and i have yet to find an answer for this, but what constitutes an illegal drug? Does this include cigarettes or alcohol if the person was underage at the time but never had any issues with the law?

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Im pretty sure that's not what they mean, especially since you can safely assume most people have used tobacco or alcohol underage. Unless it was a criminal issue, I wouldn't worry about it. Now actual drugs would be a whole different story.

Gus Gorilla

Im pretty sure that's not what they mean, especially since you can safely assume most people have used tobacco or alcohol underage. Unless it was a criminal issue, I wouldn't worry about it. Now actual drugs would be a whole different story.

Agreed. No past legal trouble? Likely no problems. Would your parents spank you for smoking half a cigarette? Please say No.